Did you know?
Your challenges related
to risk management
The complete Apave offer
to meet your challenges
- Technical Inspection during Construction
- A real commitment to taking account of environmental issues.
- Support for periodic checks of your facilities and equipment.
- Recognised expertise in the field of food hygiene and traceability.
- A proven player in conducting tests on products and their certification.
- Innovative training courses to make the most of your teams' potential.
- Qualification tests for CE marking with our subsidiary Sopemea.
Apave supports you internationally
in the design/construction phase
Your challenge: to construct and develop your infrastructures to safely accommodate your customers and staff
- BIM innovation: the first end-to-end platform from design to operation for your property development projects
- Carry out the public safety and security study (ESSP) for your development and construction operations
- Environmental protection: Survey of polluted sites and soils
- Comply with current regulations through technical inspections during construction
- Risk prevention, health and safety with the H&S coordination roles
- Disabled access
- Prevention of fire risks
- Assistance in obtaining energy and environmental accreditations to combine energy efficiency with environmental impacts
in the operating/maintenance phase
Your challenge: keep your facilities and equipment in working order to improve their profitability, ensure the safety of people and enable service continuity
- Maintain compliance of the existing system through periodic and regulatory inspections of electrical and fire systems, lifts, automatic doors and gates, heating/air conditioning, pressurised equipment, etc.
- Implement a Health & Safety at Work policy to adopt a real safety culture
- Prevent accidents with Avert InOne
- Prevent and limit the risks of criminal acts to reduce financial losses
- Preventive approach to occupational risks: DUER – single risk assessment document
- Structure the supply chain by integrating digital solutions (stock management, delivery terminals, click-and-collect, etc.)
- Training: CACES / Work at height / Electrical certification / Visitor and public reception / Safety officer
to manage the health crisis
- Implement health protocols
- Support to define a crisis management strategy
- Business continuity plan
- Measurement of IAQ / Aeration-ventilation of workplaces
- Certification of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001): consider the organisation and way the company operates as a whole to increase your performance and competitiveness
- Certification of the food safety management system: ISO 2200
responsible for the products and services sold in your establishments
- Product and/or service certification makes it possible to show your customers that what they are going to consume and use meets a reference standard, guaranteeing quality, reliability and safety
- Private label products meet current regulations
- Audit and consultancy assignments
- Obtain management system certification
- ISO 28000 certification: security management systems for the supply chain
- ISO 27001 certification: Information security management
On the same