Your challenges related
to risk management
Your challenges related to human risks
- The daily safety of your employees and particularly co-activity
- Security of your sites and facilities
- Training and qualification of your teams in new practices/techniques in a changing regulatory framework
Your challenges related to technical risks
- Regulatory issues, particularly on your preliminary feasibility studies (ICPE – Installation Classified for the Protection of the Environment, etc.)
- Safe energy production for your production facilities, your employees and local residents
- Transporting and storing energy under the safest possible conditions
- Performance of production facilities and tools
- Managing risks associated with new equipment/technologies
- Compliance with regulations (ATEX, etc.)
- Safety of your sites against specific risks (fire, explosion, criminal damage)
Your challenges related to environmental risks
- Controlling the environmental impact of your activities
- Improving your energy efficiency
- Your successful transition to low-carbon energy
Your challenges related to Digital and Technological risks
- Your Industry 4.0 transformation, safely
- Managing your cybersecurity risks and your actions to safeguard your data
By controlling all these risks, businesses in the energy sector will be able to develop new, more environmentally-friendly and more decarbonised production and consumption systems worldwide, to contribute to tomorrow's world.
NO SAFETY, NO SUSTAINABLE PROGRESS
The complete Apave offer
to meet your challenges
Apave has developed specific expertise to support your renewable energy projects, from the preliminary project phase to the operational phase.
Our local and international locations allow us to support ambitious projects and safeguard your facilities.
Apave supports building more sustainable progress to preserve the life of people and ecosystems by making firm commitments on its own CO2 emissions. And we take action alongside our customers, over the long-term, so that today's risk management protects the environmental, societal and economic resources of the future.
Cutting-edge expertise dedicated to the energy sector
Oil & Gas
Let us guide you!
On the same