Your challenges related
to risk management
Your challenges related to human risks
- The health and safety of your employees and the public by complying with the regulatory standards for public buildings (ERP) and specific risks (radiology equipment, musculo-skeletal problems, psychosocial risks, welfare)
- Leverage your in-house resources using distance learning courses on risk management
- The safety of patients and care teams
Your challenges related to technical risks
- Real-time compliance of installations (electrical installations, lifts, fire safety, medical imaging)
- The sustainability of hospital buildings and care facilities
- Compliance with current regulatory standards (ICPE, etc.)
Your challenges related to environmental risks
- Developing strctures' energy efficiency
- Waste traceability
Your challenges related to Digital and Technological risks
- Optimising your cybersecurity to preserve the integrity of patient data
Controlling all these risks will enable you to confidently ensure the continuity of a high quality service based on patient care and to consider the use of social and technical innovations.
NO SAFETY, NO SUSTAINABLE PROGRESS
The Apave global offer
to meets your challenges
Trusted third-party partners, Apave experts partner with healthcare players to help them safely tackle the new challenges they face:
- Support during the design of construction or rehabilitation projects, including during decontamination phases (asbestos, lead)
- Control of indoor air quality and ventilation
- Decontamination of surfaces, prevention of legionellosis
- Checking of equipment/infrastructures and buildings to ensure the highest level of safety and durability
- Digitisation of your equipment's safety management (external companies, lifting of reservations, work permits) to improve maintenance performance
Did you know?
You are the general manager of a health facility (hospitals, clinics) or a director of property assets
Apave is your partner for the preventive and curative maintenance of your buildings and construction projects, and for the regular inspection of your equipment.
Our teams work together to provide you with a single contact person, a wide range of solutions for the compliance and performance of your buildings, equipment and infrastructures in strict compliance with regulations and your specifications.
Apave trains your employees in the prevention of radiation risks and has formed a partnership with Esprimed to respond in a unified manner to all radiation protection issues (training your technical teams to manage their safety more effectively).
We support you in drawing up your Establishment Security Plan and securing your establishment against malicious acts or the risk of attack.
the director of a social health-care institution
Apave supports you in the daily management of your buildings, during renovation or construction projects. With its local network, Apave is the ideal point of contact for setting up an efficient approach with you for the safety of people (residents, the public and employees) so that you can devote yourself to your profession: taking care of your patients. We carry out regulatory checks on your facilities and are able to respond to all your challenges relating to risk prevention and control.
We support you in drawing up the Establishment and Social and Medico-Social Services Safety Sheet (ESSMS).
We can also assist you in obtaining the HS2 label that promotes caring for the elderly.
a private healthcare professional
Apave supports you internationally
A comprehensive offer
Taking into account your local specificities
On the same