Your challenges related
to risk management
Your challenges related to human risks
Did you know ?
The complete Apave offer
to meet your challenges
Making your equipment and facilities compliant
Regulatory inspections, in particular:
inspection (initial and periodic) of electrical installations,
raising any findings,
inspection of fire safety systems (SSI),
inspection of lifting equipment,
inspection of lifts,
lift safety inspection,
periodic inspection of pressurised equipment,
inspection of electrical installations using infrared thermography, etc.
Prevention of occupational risks
Support to prepare your comprehensive Risk Assessment Document (DUER)
Online services dedicated to reporting risk situations
Support for your Industry 4.0 projects (technical, organisational and human approach)
Ergonomics advice to improve working conditions
Advice on quality of life at work
Training your teams in Health and Safety at Work
Apave has developed numerous teaching methods and in particular offers e-learning formats, virtual reality and blended learning to adapt to your limitations and to facilitate learning for your teams
CACES [safe operation certificate] for forklift trucks
CACES [safe operation certificate] for mobile elevating working platforms
Workplace first-aider (SST)
Apave supports you internationally
You are the manager at a camp site, hotel or residential hotel
In addition to the regulatory checks and training courses referenced above, Apave offers specific support related to your tourism business:
- Carrying out inspections, including an inspection visit, with a view to classifying the establishment in one of the 1- to 5-star categories for tourist hotels.
- Carrying out inpsections, including an inspection visit, with a view to classifying the establishment in one of the 1- to 5-star categories for camping and caravan sites and recreational residential parks or in the 'natural area' category for camp sites.
You are involved in healthcare-related activities
In addition to regulatory inspections, Apave offers specific support related to your business activity:
- Radiation Protection Officer (RPO) training.
- Patient radiation protection training for medical electroradiology, conventional x-ray and scanner operators
- EQC, external quality control of a scanner
- EQC, external quality control of an osteodensitometer
- EQC, external quality control of a conventional x-ray facility
- EQC, external quality control of a dental x-ray facility
- Provide radiation protection advice in the veterinary field
You are the manager of a sports association or leisure/sports centre
In addition to regulatory checks, Apave offers specific support related to your business activity:
- inspection of public playgrounds and associated equipment
- periodic inspection of water slides
- non-destructive testing to ensure the reliability of equipment at attractions
choose Apave ?
Apave experts advise you and provide bespoke response appropriate to your challenges. Recognised for its knowledge of risk management for over 150 years, Apave supports its customers through a shared progress approach, for a safer and more sustainable world.
Drawing on our experience, we work on a daily basis on developments related to the operation of your activities, so that you can maintain the highest level of safety for your facilities and organisations.
For each of your projects, a local multidisciplinary team is made available to give thorough consideration to all the impacts related to risk management. Our satisfaction is in bringing you a high level of technical know-how by guaranteeing the best project management while considering the background, your objectives and all your constraints.
On the same