We are convinced that safety is the foundation of any progress that must be sustainable and contribute to preserving the lives of people and ecosystems.
Indeed, preventing, controlling and mastering risks of any kind makes it possible to guarantee performance and support innovation. This is the starting point for our actions, our strategic choices and the development of our activities.
This is why we put our expertise and our solutions at the service of our clients.
- To enable them to:
- comply with regulations
- to secure industrial production assets
- And above all :
- guarantee the safety of their employees, service providers and customers
- protect tomorrow's resources, whether environmental, societal or economic
Apave has adopted a code of ethics that applies to all of the Group's employees and reflects its commitment to strong values: integrity, independence, competence, respect for laws and people, social and environmental responsibility.
Apave is committed to respecting and promoting the principle of non-discrimination in favour of cultural, ethnic and social diversity within its organisation. Thanks to a concerted and evaluated policy, the Group's employees are asserting themselves through their daily actions and professionalism as civic-minded players, both at our clients' sites and in our agencies and locations.
Apave has set itself a “Zero accident” goal, by implementing an active risk prevention policy at all levels of the company:
- Management and all the managers consider safety as the key to team performance.
- All Apave employees (agents, administrative staff, functional staff, managers) and external service providers apply our 8 safety principles, on the road, on customers’ premises or on our premises.
In terms of health, we take action to prevent diseases by limiting exposure, particularly to ionising radiation.
In terms of environmental protection, we are committed to:
- Reducing our greenhouse gas emissions and paper consumption.
- Encouraging all local environmental protection initiatives.
Apave implements a Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy that aims to continuously improve its performance in this area.
of its performance in this area. This is achieved through :
- Employee training to maintain their high level of technical expertise and develop their skills and employability
- Encouraging internal mobility dynamics, contributing to the development of versatility
- Local actions to support the social and economic development of the regions, including the recruitment of employees and work-study students or the reception of trainees with a view to passing on know-how.
The Apave group makes it a point of honour to focus its efforts on gender equality
Overall score for the Gender Equality Index 2021: 94/100
Indicator scores :
- Pay gap: 39/40
- Individual increase gap: 20/20
- Promotion gap: 15/15
- Percentage of employees receiving a raise after returning from maternity leave: 15/15
- Number of employees of the under-represented gender in the top 10: 5/10
Our social and ethical
Apave is committed to ensuring that its development reconciles economic, social and environmental progress. Apave has adopted a code of ethics that applies to all Group employees and reflects its commitment to strong values: integrity, independence, competence, respect for laws and people, social and environmental responsibility.
The estimated emissions for one day of Apave's work are equivalent to 15.7 kg of CO2e. Apave has a Greenhouse Gas (GHG) report for each of its structures.
Download the Apave Alsace GHG report (2,11 Mo)
Apave is committed :
To the prevention of HSE and pollution risks
Respecting the MASE, CEFRI-E, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 standards
Being informed of regulations and other compliance obligations, applying them and verifying their application
To pursue its continuous improvement approach
To meet these commitments, Apave sets annual HSE objectives defined during management reviews.