Your challenges related
to risk management
Your challenges related to human risks
- The safety of your users and employees
- Training and qualification of your teams in new practices/technologies in a rapidly changing regulatory framework
Your challenges related to technical risks
- The performance of your equipment, facilities, utilities and maintenance
- Compliance and qualification of equipment
- Safeguarding your sites against specific risks (fire, explosion, criminal damage)
Your challenges related to environmental risks
- Controlling the environmental impact of your activities
- Improving your carbon footprint
- The success of your ecological transition
Your challenges related to Digital and Technological risks
- Developing green mobility in complete safety
- Managing cybersecurity risks and keeping your data secure
By controlling all these risks, businesses in the transport sector will be able to develop new, more environmentally-friendly and more decarbonised systems worldwide, to contribute to tomorrow's world.
NO SAFETY, NO SUSTAINABLE PROGRESS
Did you know?
Since 1957, more than 5,000 spacecraft have been sent into space, regularly generating a lot of space debris. To date, there are more than 34,000 objects larger than 10 cm. These objects are a threat to future missions that all players in the space sector must take into account to limit the risk of collision. Sources futura sciences
Apave has a global vision of space programmes. As the leader of the European EIG ESQS (Europe Space Quality and Safety), Apave is responsible for operational quality, protection of goods, people and the environment, and regulatory controls on the three launch complexes installed in French Guiana: Ariane, Soyuz and Vega.
Assistance to industrial contracting parties, operators and managers
by delegating tasks or providing technical support
- Analysis of reliability, maintainability, availability and safety of systems and installations at different stages of projects
- Assistance in the search for risk reduction solutions
Product assurance support
- Documentary maintenance
- Configuration management
- Quality monitoring
- System audits
- Conducting improvement actions
- Third party expertise following a malfunction
- Assistance in taking regulatory requirements into account
- Optimisation of reliability through the use of feedback
- Risk analysis
- Technological and regulatory watch
- Expertise in specific technical fields (ATEX, lightning, EMC, pyrotechnics, energy, mechanics, conventional or cryogenic fluids)
Quality assurance support
- Implementation and monitoring of the Project Quality Plan
- Quality management of anomalies and non-conformities
- Follow-up of the analysis and treatment of major anomalies, instruction and correction of modifications
- Monitoring of operational activities
- Monitoring of maintenance operations
- Participation in operational reviews
- Participation in internal audits of audited projects and media
- Proposal and implementation of quality improvement actions
- Equipment qualification tests in flight conditions by our subsidiary Sopemea
A global offer
For each client, we put in place a project manager and a multidisciplinary team to take into account all the facets of your activity as well as all the impacts linked to risk management with proximity, efficiency and pragmatism.
It's in our DNA to provide a high level of technical expertise while guaranteeing the best project management, taking into account your context, your objectives and your operational constraints while integrating local regulatory requirements.
expertise in your business
With our dedicated subsidiaries Sopemea, OSAC and Apave Aéroservices.
Our experts are available worldwide.
Let us guide you!
Discover the Apave offer in France!
On the same