Your challenges related
to risk management
Did you know?
The complete Apave offer
to meet your challenges
- Efficient support through technical and regulatory experience in applying codes and standards and sites
- International experience: England, Finland, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Russia
- Expertise covering the entire life cycle of nuclear facilities (design, construction, tests, operation, modifications, renovation and dismantling) with a team of more than 500 engineers and experts dedicated to the nuclear sector
a contracting authority or project manager
Your challenge: to construct or dismantle nuclear facilities safely, within deadlines, while meeting the required quality on such facilities
- Facility integrity management
- NCI®: Inspection of structures
- BIM: Building Information Modelling
- Monitoring using drones
- Inspection of civil engineering structures
- Analysis of accidental risks, durability, calculations, assistance selecting reference standards, etc.
- Technical inspection during construction (CTC)
- Risk prevention, health & safety: Safety and health protection coordination assignments, HIRA tool (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment), Monitoring lockouts, signage, ETI, etc., NPHS®: Integrated risk prevention system for health and safety on nuclear construction sites
- Audit of your environment: Fire, ATEX, Asbestos, Noise, Emissions, etc.
- Training: CACES® [plant operation] accreditation, Work at height, H&SW, trades, etc.
- Support for ageing facilities: Check the ageing of concrete, extend the operating life, monitor work sites and their environment.
a designer, manufacturer or operator
Your challenge: to control risks by qualifying and manufacturing your equipment to meet current codes and standards
- Qualification of equipment with our subsidiary Sopemea: qualification plan & strategy; mechanical, climatic and electromagnetic tests
- Compliance assessment: Design, Risk analysis, Design calculations, Construction codes, Quality system, etc.
- Initial & periodic regulatory inspections: Pressurised nuclear equipment, electricity, lifting, etc.
- Risk management: Optimisation, regulatory requirements, earthquake, test procedures, etc.
- Non-destructive inspections and tests: Procedures & Qualification and US inspections on site
- Procurement monitoring: N1, N2 & N3 qualified equipment, on behalf of the designer (2nd Party), on behalf of the safety authority (Third Party), AIA (ASME Authorised Inspection Agency)
- Training: Codes: RCC & ASME series
You work on
or operate a nuclear facility
Your challenge: to qualify people and systems, to strive for excellence through external expert support.
- Certification: System (ISO 9001 / ISO 19443), Environment (ISO 14001), Health & Safety at Work (ISO 45001), Human (skills), Equipment (Qualification via CbyApave)
- Training: work on nuclear facilities (CSQ, HN, RP, etc.), radiation protection, construction codes (RCC & ASME)
- Quality Monitoring: Quality Control process and process monitoring
- Technical support: Supplier audit and qualification, diagnostics & obsolescence, systems & techniques audit, dismantling studies
- Maintenance support: MAINTA software (CMMS), calculations (residual life, NDT, etc.), malfunction
On the same