Your challenges related
to risk management
Your challenges related to Digital and Technological risks
NO SAFETY, NO SUSTAINABLE PROGRESS
The complete Apave offer
to meet your challenges
To preserve the health and safety of your teams on a daily basis:
- Standard and tailor-made training with innovative teaching methods
- Accompanying missions such as DUER (Single Document for the Assessment of Professional Risks), exposure measurements at workstations, ergonomic advice, particularly for integrating new Industry 4.0 equipment
- Consulting to develop your organisation's health and safety culture
- Support to secure the monitoring of external companies
- Digital solutions dedicated to risk prevention: reporting risk situations with Avert Sécurité, regulatory monitoring with Avisé, maintenance plan management with Manage inOne
- Consultancy in quality of life at work and prevention of psycho-social risks
To develop the performance of your maintenance and guarantee the compliance of your equipment:
- Technical support
- Non-destructive testing (EMAT) to avoid production stoppages
- Technical assistance for the implementation of new production lines
To train your employees and maintain your know-how and strategic skills:
- Standard and customised training, digital learning in health and safety
- Support and advice on skills management for jobs in short supply
To secure your sites against specific risks (fire, explosion, malicious acts):
- Diagnosis of safety and surveillance organisation
- Control, advice and training related to fire safety
- Monitoring of external companies
- Prevention of technological and accidental risks
To take into account environmental issues and make a success of the low-carbon transition:
- Low-carbon strategy diagnostic mission
- Assessment of your low-carbon strategy
- Identify ways to reduce your GHG emissions and implement actions
- Raise your staff's awareness of the issues and get them involved
- Initiate and successfully complete your ISO 50001 / ISO 14001 certification process
- Verification of your declarations and requests to the Administration (according to SEQE)
- Soil pollution diagnosis mission
To support your Industry 4.0 projects:
- Feasibility study, ergonomic study
- Technical assistance for cobots
- Change management
- Evaluating the organisational impact and setting up appropriate workflows
To prepare and maintain your ISO 22000 certification:
- Hygiene, IFS or ISO 22000 V2018 audits.
- Audit of the HACCP system and advice on how to improve it.
- Assistance in drafting the Sanitary Control Plan (SCP).
- Diagnosis of the company's health and safety culture.
- Staff training. Apave takes into account the human factor as a key element for the appropriation of the "health safety" culture by all the company's players. We offer training for :
- Managing food safety
- Mastering good hygiene practices
- Practising the HACCP method
- Auditing a QSDS
- Managing food safety and quality
- Bringing the health control plan to life
- Regulatory watch: a customised solution Avisé
- Support for crisis management
- Apave Certification certifies your food safety management system
As a recognized risk management player for 150 years, Apave supports its customers in a shared progress approach, for a safer and more sustainable world.
As such, we are able to anticipate future changes to help you maintain the highest level of safety for your equipment and your organisations by providing you with the benefit of continuously more experienced innovations.
For each client project, we provide you with a local multidisciplinary team, capable of effectively considering all the impacts related to risk management. Our DNA is to provide a high level of technical expertise while guaranteeing the best possible project management, taking into account our client's context, objectives and operational constraints.
On the same