Operation / maintenance:
a driver of performance
Beyond the purely technical aspects, maintenance covers all technical, administrative and management activities, during the life cycle of an asset, to maintain it or restore it to the expected operating condition.
Maintenance of equipment and facilities is often perceived as a cost, while it is a source of profit and makes it possible to improve short- and long-term profitability as well as production efficiency.
You are a technical services employer, external contractor or manager
With Apave, choose a partner able to help you overcome all the challenges related to operation and maintenance: compliance, risk management, technical and economic performance.
You want to:
- Ensure your equipment is compliant and/or in good working order
- Keep your employees safe at work
- Safeguard your production and facilities
Did you know ?
A unique approach combining
our multidisciplinary expertise
The Apave teams support you in the following 3 areas:
- Technical: Technical health, Compliance, Reliability, Availability & Yields, Safety, Maintainability, Technical stocks, Documentation and logging, Equipment instrumentation, Process and utilities.
- Human: Assessment of current skills and potential, Management, Culture and conduct, Management and steering, Production maintenance, Training.
- Organisational: Maintenance & support processes, Working and management methods, CMMS and digital tools, Resource allocation, Project management, Managing external contractors, Asset management.
related to risk management
- Make equipment and facilities more reliable, guarantee their compliance
- Extend service life and optimise total maintenance cost
- Reduce maintenance accidents
- Manage maintenance resources and skills
- Guide and manage external maintenance contractors
- Efficiently organise and manage maintenance
- COVID-19 & maintenance: what do you need to know?
- Diagnose the maintenance function from technical, organisational and human aspectsUsing digital technology in maintenance
- Using digital technology in maintenance
To do this, Apave services cover safety rules when installing, commissioning or using your equipment.
to control human risks
- Aeration and sanitisation of workplaces, Indoor air quality control
- Lifts, goods lifts, escalators, travelator
- Pressurised equipment: inspection and training
- Electrical installations
- Lifting equipment
- Automatic doors and gates
- Fire safety systems (SSI)
- ATEX regulations: flammable fluids, liquids, gases
- Radiation / Radiation protection