Your risk management
Your human risk issues
- Guarantee the safety and health of your employees
- Delivering the most advanced training to increase your employees' skills in the field of safety at sea and on the quayside
Your challenges in relation to technical risks
- Guarantee the highest level of safety for the materials and equipment used
- Improve the life span of your equipment
- Optimise safety during loading and transport operations
Your challenges related to environmental risks
- Developing technical and technological innovations to limit the carbon footprint
Your digital and technological risk issues
- Facing the risk of cyber-attack (data theft)
- Smart Data: Integrating artificial intelligence into risk prediction to prevent them
It is by mastering all these risks that the players in the maritime transport sector will be able to develop, on a global scale, new systems that are more respectful and more carbon-free, to contribute to the world of tomorrow.
NO SAFETY, NO SUSTAINABLE PROGRESS
Did you know ?
You are a shipowner
beyond regulatory compliance you wish to
- Guarantee the health and safety of the flying personnel
- Ensure the training of personnel to control the risks associated with the job
- Controlling environmental risks
- Ensure the protection of seafarers, workers and people on board
- Ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of ships to guarantee the integrity of equipment and the safety of people
- Guarantee the operation of your vessel by anticipating technical stoppages for work
You are a docker
your challenges are
- Ensure the loading and unloading of goods while guaranteeing the safety of people and cargo
- Improve the safety of people and the integrity of your equipment
- Evaluate the residual life of your equipment and define the appropriate control plans to secure your installations
- Train your employees to ensure optimal safety and improve performance
Whether on land during the loading or unloading of goods or at sea during their transport, safety is essential to protect human health, the environment and cargo. Apave and its subsidiaries (BVT, Apave Mare, Aquass) can help you manage these risks
Apave assists you in risk management to train and protect the health of your personnel in the maritime transport sector:
- Ergonomics training (gestures and posture)
- Controlling your operations related to dangerous goods
- Security: Identify and prevent the risks of malicious acts
- Training in fire safety
- Risk of exposure or chemical products
- QAI: Ventilation Control
- Asbestos risk prevention in ships
Apave Mare, a subsidiary of the Apave group, provides training in handling and manoeuvres specific to the nautical sector to ensure a high level of safety when moving ships. Winch operator, anchor handling, displacement.
Aquass, a subsidiary of the Apave group, intervenes at various levels to prevent risks on your installations: NDT, damage and corrosion measurements, fatigue diagnostics, 3D structural modelling and mechanical stress calculations, project management assistance for modification projects, from the definition of needs to commissioning.
Transporting hazardous materials while ensuring the safety of people, vehicles and goods, while preserving the environment, requires knowledge and application of the safety rules inherent to these materials. Our subsidiary BVT offers training courses on the transport of hazardous materials to guide you in controlling these risks.
a global offer
Expertise in your business
Let us guide you!
On the same