Your challenges related
to risk management
The Apave global offer
to meet your challenges
A recognised player in risk management for over 150 years, Apave supports its clients in a shared progress approach, for a safer and more sustainable world.
We have developed specialised and sometimes unique expertise in the transport sector, particularly in air transport with our subsidiaries OSAC, Certifer and SOPEMEA, and in the transport of hazardous materials with our subsidiary BVT.
Apave's support :
To guarantee the reliability and performance of your equipment, installations and utilities:
- inspection and technical assistance
- FMDS performance consulting (Reliability, Maintainability, Availability, Safety)
- maintenance consulting
Apave's experts can help you make your equipment more reliable, secure your sites, and integrate risk management into all your projects.
To protect the health and safety of your teams on a daily basis:
- Standard and customised training courses with innovative teaching methods
- Supporting missions such as DUER (Single Document for the Evaluation of Professional Risks), exposure measurements at workstations, ergonomic advice, particularly for integrating new Industry 4.0 equipment
- Consulting to develop your organisation's health and safety culture
- Support to secure the monitoring of external companies
- Digital solutions dedicated to risk prevention: Avert Sécurité, Avisé regulatory watch
- Consultancy in quality of life at work and prevention of psycho-social risks
To develop the performance of your maintenance and guarantee the compliance of your equipment:
- Technical support
- Non-destructive testing (EMAT) to avoid production stoppages
To train your employees and maintain your know-how and strategic skills
- Standard and customised training, digital learning in health and safety
- Support and advice on skills management for jobs in short supply
To secure your sites against specific risks (fire, explosion, malicious acts):
- Diagnosis of safety and surveillance organisation
- Control, advice and training related to fire safety
- Monitoring of external companies
- Prevention of technological and accidental risks
To take into account environmental issues and make a success of the low-carbon transition
- Low-carbon strategy diagnostic mission
- Evaluation of your low-carbon strategy
- Identify ways to reduce your GHG emissions and implement actions
- Raise your staff's awareness of the issues and get them involved
- Initiate and successfully complete your ISO 50001 / ISO 14001 certification process
- Verification of your declarations and applications to the authorities (according to the ETS)
We are able to collaborate with all the players in the sector to meet the challenge of innovation and safety for people, property and the environment.
For each client, we put in place a project manager and a multidisciplinary team to take into account all the facets of your activity as well as all the impacts linked to risk management with proximity, efficiency and pragmatism.
Our DNA is to provide a high level of technical expertise while guaranteeing the best project management given your context, your objectives and your operational constraints.
On the same