Your challenges related
to risk management
Did you know?
The complete Apave offer
to meet your challenges
- Top-level support through cutting-edge expertise, seasoned field experience and thorough knowledge of current regulations
- An objective opinion thanks to our third-party status
- A single point of contact throughout all your projects to manage your projects and facilitate communication
- Expertise covering the entire life cycle of oil and gas facilities (government authorisation, design, construction, tests, operation, modifications, renovation and deconstruction, upgrading) and staff training
You are a contracting authority or project manager
Your challenge: designing, constructing or deconstructing oil and gas facilities safely and meeting deadlines and standards
- Facility integrity management
- NCI®: Checking of structures by inspection
- BIM: Building Information Modelling
- Analysis of accidental risks, hazard studies, durability, calculations, assistance selecting reference standards, etc.
- Technical inspection during construction (CTC)
- Risk prevention, health & safety: safety and health protection coordination assignments, HIRA tool (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment), Monitoring lockouts, signage, ETI, etc., NPHS®: Integrated risk prevention system for health and safety on construction sites
- Audit of your environment: Fire, ATEX, Asbestos, Noise, Emissions, etc.
- Training: CACES [safe operation certificate] qualification, Work at height, Workplace first-aider (SST), ATEX, ESP, Fire, Deconstruction waste management, Welding NDT, Asbestos SS4/SS3, confined space, SCBA
- Accompanying the ageing of the installations
- Periodic and initial controls and inspections or commissioning of facilities
- Transport of hazardous materials
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Health Safety Environment (HSE) / SPS coordination
- Expertise in ICPE regulations
- Drone surveillance
- Monitoring of infrastructures via Ap'Structure
- Support for equipment qualification with our subsidiary Sopemea
You are a designer, manufacturer or operator of oil or gas facilities
Your challenge: controling the risks and safety of people, facilities, equipment and the environment
- Qualification of equipment with our subsidiary Sopemea: qualification plan & strategy; mechanical, climatic and electromagnetic tests
- Compliance assessment: Design, Risk analysis, Design calculations, Construction codes, Quality system, etc.
- Initial & periodic regulatory inspections: Pressurised nuclear equipment, electricity, lifting, etc.
- Risk management: Optimisation, regulatory requirements, earthquake, test procedures, etc.
- Non-destructive inspections and tests: Procedures & Qualification and US inspections on site
- Control of atmospheric emissions
- Measuring and tank strapping
- Welding inspection and certification
- Training courses: Welding and NDT, Issues of polluted sites and soils, Industrial maintenance, handling and lifting CACES®, (Asbestos SS4/SS3), Scaffolding, confined space, SCBA
- Assistance, during or in preparation with the SIR, for major technical shutdowns
- Control of welds (NDT) and qualification of welders
You work on or operate an oil or gas facility with the safety and performance of people and facilities at stake:
Your challenges: safety and performance of people and facilities
- Certification: System ( ISO 9001 / 19443), Environment (ISO 14001), Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001), Human (skills), Equipment (Qualification via CbyApave)
- Quality monitoring: Quality Control process and process monitoring
- Technical support: audit and supplier qualification, diagnosis & obsolescence, systems & technical audit, dismantling studies
- Maintenance assistance: MAINTA software (CMMS)
- Training: ATEX, Pressure Equipment, Fire, Work at Height, Occupational Health and Safety, Asbestos (SS4/SS3), Confined Space, SCBA
- Periodic and initial inspections of equipment and compliance examinations + NDT in operation
- Health Safety Environment (HSE)
- Assistance to the owner for the management of major technological and industrial risks
Apave experts advise you and provide bespoke response appropriate to your challenges. Recognised for its knowledge of risk management for 150 years, Apave supports its customers in a shared progress approach, for a safer and more sustainable world.
Drawing on our experience, we work on a daily basis on developments related to the operation of your activities, so that you can maintain the highest safety level for your facilities and organisations.
For each of your projects, a local multidisciplinary team is made available to give thorough consideration to all the impacts related to risk management. Our satisfaction is in bringing you a high level of technical know-how by guaranteeing the best project management while considering the background, your objectives and all your constraints.
On the same