Your challenges related
to risk management
Did you know?
The complete Apave offer
to meet your challenges
- Top-level support through cutting-edge expertise, seasoned field experience and thorough knowledge of current regulations
- An objective opinion thanks to our third-party status
- A single point of contact throughout all your projects to manage your projects and facilitate communication
- Expertise covering the entire life cycle of oil and gas facilities (government authorisation, design, construction, tests, operation, modifications, renovation and deconstruction, upgrading) and staff training
You are a contracting authority or project manager
Your challenge: designing, constructing or deconstructing oil and gas facilities safely and meeting deadlines and standards
- Facility integrity management
- NCI®: Checking of structures by inspection
- BIM: Building Information Modelling
- Analysis of accidental risks, hazard studies, durability, calculations, assistance selecting reference standards, etc.
- Technical inspection during construction (CTC)
- Risk prevention, health & safety: safety and health protection coordination assignments, HIRA tool (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment), Monitoring lockouts, signage, ETI, etc., NPHS®: Integrated risk prevention system for health and safety on construction sites
- Audit of your environment: Fire, ATEX, Asbestos, Noise, Emissions, etc.
- Training: CACES [safe operation certificate] qualification, Work at height, Workplace first-aider (SST), ATEX, ESP, Fire, Deconstruction waste management, Welding, NDT
- Support for ageing facilities
- Support for equipment qualification with our subsidiary Sopemea
You are a designer, manufacturer or operator of oil or gas facilities
Your challenge: controling the risks and safety of people, facilities, equipment and the environment
- Qualification of equipment with our subsidiary Sopemea: qualification plan & strategy; mechanical, climatic and electromagnetic tests
- Compliance assessment: Design, Risk analysis, Design calculations, Construction codes, Quality system, etc.
- Initial & periodic regulatory inspections: Pressurised nuclear equipment, electricity, lifting, etc.
- Risk management: Optimisation, regulatory requirements, earthquake, test procedures, etc.
- Non-destructive inspections and tests: Procedures & Qualification and US inspections on site
- Control of atmospheric emissions
- Measuring and tank strapping
- Welding inspection and certification
- Training courses: Welding and NDT, Issues of polluted sites and soils, Industrial maintenance, handling and lifting CACES [safe operation certificate], Scaffolding
You work on or operate an oil or gas facility with the safety and performance of people and facilities at stake:
- Certification: System (ISO 9001 / ISO 19443), Environment (ISO 14001), Health & Safety at Work (ISO 45001), Human (skills), Equipment (Qualification via CbyApave)
- Quality Monitoring: Quality Control process and process monitoring
- Technical support: Supplier audit and qualification, diagnostics & obsolescence, systems & techniques audit, dismantling studies
- Maintenance support: MAINTA software (CMMS)
- Training: ATEX, ESP, Fire, Work at height, Workplace first-aider (SST)
Apave experts advise you and provide bespoke response appropriate to your challenges. Recognised for its knowledge of risk management for 150 years, Apave supports its customers in a shared progress approach, for a safer and more sustainable world.
Drawing on our experience, we work on a daily basis on developments related to the operation of your activities, so that you can maintain the highest safety level for your facilities and organisations.
For each of your projects, a local multidisciplinary team is made available to give thorough consideration to all the impacts related to risk management. Our satisfaction is in bringing you a high level of technical know-how by guaranteeing the best project management while considering the background, your objectives and all your constraints.
On the same