What's more, you'll be part of a story where the power of teamwork is a reality. We'll be with you every day to help you develop your skills.
Joining Apave as a work-study student means enjoying the same benefits as our employees.
- The support of a tutor throughout your experience with the Group, to help and guide you whenever you need it.
- Exciting challenges where your creativity and ideas are valued.
- Progressive autonomy and responsibility in carrying out assignments, so that you acquire real know-how.
- Dynamic teams with varied backgrounds and a wealth of experience to share.
Part-time management controller
Jenna is a work-study student in the Management Control team at Apave Group headquarters. She is in her 2nd year of a Master's degree in Management Control and Auditing. Her main tasks are :
- Reporting information for consolidation between the Group's various subsidiaries
- Harmonization of practices and processes to ensure a common base
- Performance management to guarantee reliable indicators
- Coordinating the budgeting process, both in terms of construction and monitoring.
Jenna came to know the Apave Group through webinars offered at her school.
Her tutor is the CFO, and is always ready to help her progress and teach her the methods she needs to manage her assignments effectively.
Part-time Calculation Engineer and Project Manager
Nicolas is a trainee Calculation Engineer and Business Manager at the Agence Nationale "Calculs et Résistance des Structures" in Rouen. He is in his 4th year at INSA Rouen. His main missions are :
- Regulatory verification of new or in-service equipment
- Technical assistance (project management and drafting/verification of calculation notes), on a wide range of equipment (pressurized, handling, piping, nuclear, etc.).
During a forum organized by his school, he was able to discover Apave and interview directly at the forum. With a rhythm adapted to his curriculum, 2 days at the company and 3 days at school for 6 months, followed by a 6-month period at the company on a full-time basis.
He learned a trade and signed a permanent contract one year after his work-study program.
Part-time Inspection Manager
Thanks to his school, which offers its students' CVs directly to human resources, he was able to find his work-study placement quickly.
The group manager of the agency's pressure unit supports him on a daily basis in his customer assignments. His increased skills enabled him to be hired after his year of work-study.
Part-time Business Manager
Thibo is a work-study business manager at the Saint-Denis branch. After completing a Bachelor's degree in Business Development Responsibility with Apave, Thibo decided to continue with a Master's degree in Business Management, again with Apave.
His main missions in the inspection division are :
- Draw up bids
- Coordinate and monitor bids as soon as they are accepted
- Scheduling tasks within the overall planning of field teams
As part of a team of multi-skilled experts, Thibo will find it easy to get to grips with the world of risk management.
Part-time sales apprentice
Yacine is a work-study sales apprentice at the Saint Denis branch. He is Bachelor in charge of marketing and sales. His main missions are :
- Telephone prospecting
- Customer meetings with his managers
- Drawing up offers and overseeing contract signature
Thanks to his school, Yacine applied to the Saint Denis branch, which quickly contacted him to offer him a work-study placement. Thanks to the work-study program and practical experience, he was able to develop his commercial fibre and his ability to make the most of his sales role.
An undeniable asset
Work-study training is an undeniable asset for building a lasting professional future. It's a win-win situation!
- A work-study program at Apave allows you to learn a trade in a practical way.
- It gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a meaningful activity.
- Work-study students take part in key missions for the future of the company's customers.