Check your compliance
- Pre- and post-shipment inspection and issuing of associated certificates
- Vessel / container loading and unloading supervision
- Draught surveys - determination of a vessel’s cargo weight
- Bunker surveys
- Inspection of waste and recycling materials (particularly ferrous and non-ferrous metals, paper, plastic and textiles) including in the scope of import / export operations
- Inspection of agricultural products and foodstuffs
- Inspection of imports and exports of commodities and feedstuffs as per national regulations and international standards
- Fumigation of agricultural commodities to avoid pests during trade, logistics and warehousing
- Inspection of fertilizers, ores, metals and coals
- Inspection of materials and components (including semi-finished products, mechanical and electrical components)
- Examining of materials, components and connections using non-destructive testing solutions
- Inspection and verification of cosmetics and household supplies
- Inspection and verification of mineral oils, gas and chemicals using techniques designed to reduce losses and avoid contamination
- Evaluation / assessment of suppliers
Audit and certification
Animal Welfare and Feed Certification:
- GMP+, ISO 22000, VLOG, QS and EFISC-GTP: certification of animal feed production, transport, storage and trade.
- Certification of primary producers who wish to obtain specific labels under national/international animal welfare labelling schemes, i.e. WelFur, Animal Protection and various private labels.
Certification of foodstuffs and plants:
- GlobalG.A.P.: Audits on Good Agricultural Practices in following scopes: Chain of Custody v.6,Integrated Farm Assurance 5.2 and GRASP.
- ISO 22000:2018, IFS, BRC and FSSC 22000: International recognized and accredited food standards.
- NPOP and USDA NPOP: Production standard for organic crops in India.
- Naturbaum: Certification of Christmas trees and ornamental spruces.
- Pink Lady apples: Inspection and testing in shops and warehouses.
- Friend of the Sea: Sustainable seafood, fisheries and aquaculture product
Audit and certification
Green Energy and Sustainability
- ISCC, REDcert, KZR INig and ISO 14064 audits and certification: standards for greenhouse gas reduction along the value chain, sustainable land use, land use change, nature protection and social sustainability for commodity production
- Verification of data on compliance with agricultural biomass requirements
Train your teams
- Auditing courses to help you become competent in auditing in your sector of activity
- Audit preparation courses (particularly for ISCC and REDcert certification)
- Introductory certification courses
- Advice and technical support on certification, latest scientific studies, etc.
- Tailor-made courses, seminars and presentations on food, feed and animal welfare