This large-scale recruitment plan covers all the Group’s business activities and subsidiaries. Whether its young graduates, managers, engineers, technicians, or even work-study students and interns finalising their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees, thanks to the diversity of Apave Group’s areas of expertise, its customers and its sectors of activity, joining the Group opens up many prospects for career development and personal fulfilment, in technical, managerial and geographical terms.
- Environment and energy business engineers
- Environmental measurement technicians
- Technicians responsible for inspecting electrical installations, radiation protection, mechanical equipment, materials and physical measurements, NDT
- Engineers qualified in civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, welded constructions and health, safety and the environment (HSE)
- Health and safety coordinators (H&S)
- Real estate and asbestos surveyors
- Sales representatives
As for everyday life at Apave
it’s the employees who are best placed to talk about it!
Passionate about technology, I was soon able to evolve and control large and varied industrial sites (some of which are supplied with 225,000V) and specialise internally in more specific areas (photovoltaic installations, electric vehicle recharging installations, CONSUEL controls). Being curious by nature, I was also able to join the profession of machine safety inspector and thus advise and help our customers and/or machine manufacturers to comply with the regulations to ensure the safety of operators. Few jobs offer such a varied and exciting technical development.
future risk management
Apave is an international group specialising in risk management with more than 150 years’ experience. An independent company that recorded €881 million in turnover in 2019, Apave currently has 12,650 employees, 130 agencies in France, 170 training sites in France and abroad, and 18 test centres. Apave operates worldwide in more than 45 countries. Nearly 500,000 customers in France and internationally already put their trust in Apave. www.apave.com
Your Press Contact
Brunswick Group :
Hugues Boëton et Aude Lepreux
06 79 99 27 15 - email@example.com