The permanent activities in Madagascar concern :
- Non Destructive Testing ( RT / MT / PT / UT/ Q.S / QMOS )
- Technical Control of Construction and Infrastructure (solidity of works, safety of people,...)
- Gas and steam pressure (autoclaves, boilers, containers)
- Control of Electrical Installations
- Control of Mechanical Equipment (lifting, lifts, machines, sports equipment, playgrounds)
- Ferries (sea and river)
The non-permanent activities in Madagascar are handled with the support of our headquarters, all the know-how of Apave can be developed on simple request of our partners, these interventions concern the various fields relating to :
- Inspection and Technical Assistance (DCI fire safety, transport of hazardous materials, energy and fluid networks, waves and radiation, X-ray generators, sealed or unsealed sources, radon, etc.)
- Tests and Measurements (atmospheric discharge measurements, dust, water analysis, electrical tests, vibration tests, mechanical tests, waterproofing tests, metrology, tests and expertise on materials)
- Organisational and human resources consulting (risk management, safety at work, environmental protection, performance of quality and management organisations)
Apave Madagascar trains its engineers and technicians in the various trades of control and inspection. Training courses have taken place in Bordeaux, Chad, Gabon and Madagascar.
The daily requests of our interlocutors show that the stakes are high, our wish is to see Madagascar continue its race on the globalization thanks to the birth of large-scale projects, we are ready to accompany Madagascar in this race and we will put all our energy into it.
Our 5 areas of business activities are complementary and enable you to combine safety and performance at every stage of your projects.
We check the reliability of your facilities, equipment, structures, infrastructures and buildings to keep them compliant during commissioning as well as operation.
Testing and measurements
We carry out testing of all types using simulators that reproduce actual stresses. We also take air, water and soil samples and measurements to monitor their quality and better manage your risks and impact on the environment.
Certification and Labelling
We certify your systems dedicated to management, skills, products or services.
We also defne labels in line with a strict reference framework.
We are the leader in risk management and safety training. Our unique model using trainer-inspectors enables 350,000 people each year to take part in training that culminates in certifcation, a real credential for their professional futures.
Consulting and technical support
We help you improve the safety and health of your teams by lowering the industrial accident rates and the risk of incidents.