Apave Magyarország Kft
Puskás Tivadar út 14/C
Phone: +36 13 214 965
Fax: +36 14 136 048
Phone: +36 14 131 293 / +36 14 131 294
Phone: +36 13 214 965
Environnement Apave et sécurité au travail
Phone: +36 14 136 938
Certification of management systems:
Accredited certifications according to the following standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- SO 27001
- ISO 45001
- ISO 50001
- VCA*/SCC*, VCA**/SCC**, VCU
- VCAPetrochemistry/SCCP petrochemistry
Vocational and professional trainings and examinations in various fields, including, but not limited to:
- environmental protection;
- electronics and electricity;
- health and safety at work.
- Trainings on the following topics, among others:
- automotive trainings;
- quality techniques for quality management systems;
- quality and environmental management systems;
- health and safety at work;
- VCA / SCC;
- LEAN and its practical application;
- Six Sigma;
- management tools and techniques;
- information security;
- food safety;
- HR trainings;
- skills development;
- organization development.
The first thing that comes to mind about your company is reliability and professionalism. Your colleagues’ knowledge is unquestionable, every colleague is purposeful, doesn’t know a lost cause, and they are very customer-oriented. I have not yet met such a sincere and prepared team of professionals on the service provider side. I can only describe our cooperation with words of appreciation.
Provided by our experts:
- emission measurements (with our NAH accredited testing laboratory) and related licensing, scope delimitation;
- carrying out asbestos testing and supervising asbestos removal (accredited by NAH);
- performing the tasks of an environmental commissioner;
- review of compliance with legislation;
- CO 2 validation (with international accreditation)
- performing energy specialist tasks;
- energy auditing.
After correct prior consultation, the colleagues received training that was as consistent as possible with our ideas. Their professional knowledge is at a higher level, so we can make better use of our machines from now on. The instructor gave a very constructive education and passed on a large amount of knowledge.
Safety and fire protection services:
- performing the tasks of a labor and fire protection commissioner;
- occupational health and safety coordination;
- performing ADR security advisory tasks;
- ATEX explosion protection documentation preparation;
- performing risk analyses for home office;
- occupational safety risk assessment;
- compliance audit for labor and fire protection legislations;
- preparation and updating of work safety and fire protection documentation;
- work and fire safety training;
- electrical safety inspections:
- contact protection standardization test;
- electrical safety review from a fire protection point of view;
- lightning protection review.
Apave's work is characterized by efficient client management, the auditor's excellent knowledge of standards, flexibility, thoroughness, good communication, and usable and valuable development suggestions.
Our 5 areas of business activities are complementary and enable you to combine safety and performance at every stage of your projects.
We check the reliability of your facilities, equipment, structures, infrastructures and buildings to keep them compliant during commissioning as well as operation.
Testing and measurements
We carry out testing of all types using simulators that reproduce actual stresses. We also take air, water and soil samples and measurements to monitor their quality and better manage your risks and impact on the environment.
Certification and Labelling
We certify your systems dedicated to management, skills, products or services.
We also defne labels in line with a strict reference framework.
We are the leader in risk management and safety training. Our unique model using trainer-inspectors enables 350,000 people each year to take part in training that culminates in certifcation, a real credential for their professional futures.
Consulting and technical support
We help you improve the safety and health of your teams by lowering the industrial accident rates and the risk of incidents.